lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Anon581"

52 forum posts
Lichess Beta Testers - Frequent reconnects, seemingly only on lichess#37

@schlawg said in #35: > If you clicked the first and things got better for you, we ask that you now click the second, use the site normally for a few days, and verify that the default networking is st…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Rating dropped and never recovered#15

@ekkolod said in #6: > Blundering a Queen with a won game. I don't know if there is a solution to this problem. I think I'm just really bad. The entire game there you were doing fine playing good move…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - hardest 1400 puzzle#16

@Zinner_Override said in #1: > how is this rated 1400?? I can answer this part at least. It's because this puzzle gets "solved" by a lot of people because there's not many candidate moves to consider …

Anon581
Lichess Beta Testers - Frequent reconnects, seemingly only on lichess#3

@schlawg said in #1: > Anyone experience this and yet swear their internet is fine? Bro I had the exact issue you described (frequent disconnects/reconnects when starting a new game on a fresh browser…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Looking for a partner#3

@aperechnev said in #1: > Unfortnately I can't find any offline chess club in my town since it's too small, so the Internet is the only way to keep growing for me Same situation for me. What rating ra…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Interesting position for catching out cheaters :D#33

@GoLdEnFLAME said in #32: > Now, I'm not sure if it is fair to have such option to play rated games because obviously one player could quite deliberately setup an unfavourable custom game that is a di…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Boring, uninteresting openings as white#11

@MyBodyAteItself said in #6: > Play e4 sir and face my Sicilian like a man! Funny thing is that while I play more 1.d4 lately, whenever I play 1.e4 and my opponent goes 1...c5, my favorite way to stee…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Interesting position for catching out cheaters :D#29

@Achyut_2013 said in #28: > it CANNOT be rated. You sure about that, mate? https://prnt.sc/eWMxxXGiatk9

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Interesting position for catching out cheaters :D#27

@GoLdEnFLAME said in #26: > I wished Lichess gave us options to set-up custom board positions like to to play with others for the purpose of training! Actually, you can. This feature is already presen…

Anon581
General Chess Discussion - Interesting position for catching out cheaters :D#24

@Sarg0n On the other hand, I bet Rxf7 will be the first choice to play if it was a bullet game, lol (refer https://youtu.be/RglfXpz5WWI?t=93 from 1:33 to 1:50)

Anon581