lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:blitzstar2006"

142 forum posts
pawn stars 2 - We crossed 30,000 members during my BIRTHDAY! Thanking everyone for your support!#15

Congratulations, Wish you strength to keep rolling right alone until your team is #1 on Lichess.

blitzstar2006
General Chess Discussion - Bortnyk Wins the Titled Arena and the Agadmator Arena is ready to resume#5

Lichess does a great job in promoting chess with competitive tournaments like this. Keep it up!

blitzstar2006
General Chess Discussion - Intentionally violated the ToS as I was sick of losing points and never progressing beyond 1600#7

Achieving success is different for different people. Yes, I know, chess is not a sport that most people can excel in. But, if you really put in your best for your chess training (effective + productiv…

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#28

#27 nice.. very interesting facts.

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#20

#19 but the majority says threefold repetition is the repetition of the same moves thrice. So it is very difficult to understand.

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#18

#17 it is confusing, and it is not a basic rule. You can only go ahead by clearing your doubts.

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#16

#15 Oh Okay, Thanks.

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#14

#12 the position on 53 and 55 is different from the position on 51 by the placement of the black's f-pawn and the positioning of the two bishops (of both colours)

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#5

#2 stockfish's evaluation on my last move was +4. If it was a threefold repetition Stockfish would give its evaluation as 0.0

blitzstar2006
Lichess Feedback - Unfair threefold repetition draws#4

#3 But 3 "repetitive" moves did not occur

blitzstar2006