lichess.org
Donate

chess 960 topic with beer and pot

"Who is pretty much weird al yankovic with better guitar"
LOL ...

are you done with that plastic people music?
what about some hendrix? django reinhardt ? hermeto pascoal, soft machine, rory galagher...

or shall i realease the beast :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEZXjW_s0Qs
Your likes from the 90's band on On radio or national tv.....Does they all have a smile from the past or are they just history?

Oasis 1995 Maine Road Concert....and Mtv Oasis Unplugged 1996 stands in my mind for ever but only in sentimental bits of my history.....I look forward....and when I get dUnked up... all love comes back to you........I was so in love with a certain someone from another school waaay in thMy heart is filled with regret That I never sang karaoke with her <e Many hugs and love anf keep your path ..........Insert any....words here
Hello, Martha! I love all of those things in the topic :) and anti-fascism. As for chess960, got into it just a couple months ago and already feel like it's true chess! SP#518 is very overused, we miss on so much. By the way, how had your chess960 rating such drop?
Greetings! This is the first time I use the forum.
Hey Spartako, its great that you all the topics I mentioned before, but its just chess after all. THe position you #518, is just another starting position in many, Please play all 960 positions, and keep trying really hard. My 960 rating retired @ 2150 , and it wil stay there for a very long time.

HooowwLL!
Yeah. And 960 was invented by aliens.

"Nothing that close to perfect has ever been developed by human beings," said the Area 51 employee...

"I took too many things..." John Dawson Winter III (1944 – 2014)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.